|
Welcome /
JING, twenty, MJC, NTU Links /
♥khairul ♥chang yuan ♥clara ♥delphina ♥xue heng ♥shiwen ♥jie chong ♥alex ♥ben tan ♥ben chew ♥kenneth ♥06S211 ♥chelsea (MJCSSB> ♥nurbaya (MJCSB) ♥sabrina (MJCSB) ♥james (MJCSB) ♥donovan ♥chye lee ♥jinfu ♥mel (NTU) ♥chian shieh (NTU) Archives /
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2009 Tagboard/
Credits /
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. The icons are from Three More Steps. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever. All Rights Reserved. |
//Saturday, January 24, 2009 2:42 PM
okay, i'm finally back to bombard (even though i know many of you dun really love reading such long entries, but TOO BAD... hahahaha!! i can't help it la.. so bear with me okay?) this entry as promised. (at least i remembered my lappy this time round. =P)
lets start from.........eons ago.......... 5 January 2009: arh.. today's the first day of sch. feeling excited yet not so too cos the holidays ain't long enough!!! today, boss and i finally finished watching CODE BLUE together. (this explains CHEN LONG later) 6 January 2009: Boss went printing notes with me at CITS and crap, we were actually FIGHTING over notes and staple. We must have made a scene there. But the thought of it really tickles me again. =) 7th January 2009: Boss starting to be secretive all the time. (I bet it has something to do with my birthday) 10th January 2009: (the HIGHLIGHT of this entry, and the most memorable birthday celebration I've ever had throughout my entire life) Boss booked a chalet over at Siloso Beach Resort for that night and a series of surprises followed. Cabbed there, checked-in and started our day by cam-whoring at the pool, followed by the beach plus sun-tanning, then went for ice-cream, and back to the pool till around 8pm. All these to keep me out of the room while his friends prepared something BIG in the room. Apparently, his friends weren't supposed to be at the chalet especially BRADY (supposedly to have flown to China but ended up at the scene later). And during that period, he had so many calls and smses, and even had to run back to the resort to 'sign an additional 2 documents' when in fact, it was to pass the room key to his friends. How naive of me to have believed him all that while. I only realized something fishy when i was at the pool in the evening. That's cos all of a sudden he had to run off saying that he had to pee when ALL ALONG HE PEED IN THE POOL. And then i spotted a familiar face (that was obviously Brady) at the lobby when i glided to the direction while in the pool. However, dearest Boss just insisted he was just some guy at the counter helping to bring in the BBQ food. On the way back to our room, he kept on scaring me by saying 'what if your friends like Baya and the OG ppl are all inside the room?'. I was like dunnowhatimgoingtodo-and-dunnowhatimgoingtosay if it really happened, but luckily it didn't. I was the one who opened the door and all i saw were balloons after balloons lying on the floor from the doorway all the way to the end of the room and even on the ceiling of the room. Presents were on the bed with a heart-shape decorated with petals saying 'Marry Me' (prank by his friends). I was STUNNED. SHOCKED. ASTONISHED. ELATED. And the next moment I could feel tears in my eyes. Gosh, it was stunningly beautiful and i was really surprised by what he has done for me. I LOVE YOU DEAR!!! =) 2nd surprise came from the BBQ when I saw Brady and his friends (Zhong Ye and Jinyang) preparing the BBQ for us. His friends are really a whole lot bunch of amazing peeps. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH GUYS!!!! Back to room, we cut the cake baked by the 4 of them. Can you imagine 4 hunks baking a cake??? (Apparently, Boss lied to me saying they were actually baking the cake for Brady's sister few days back) When the guys went back with Brady catching his flight that night, we took a walk to 7-11 and to the beach when he officially gave me the ring we made earlier. He was trying to make me imagine how there were pictures on the sky with him saying 'I love You' to me. Sounds like a proposal right?? But I was really really touched. So sweetttttttttttt........ Then back to room and we slept till the next morning for BREAKFAST at the resort! After which was Balloon-Bursting Ceremony. I had a fun time laughing when he tried to burst the balloons. (see Facebook video for what he did that day.) At the pool.... ![]() ![]() With Chen Long in its surgery suit (cos of CODE BLUE) ![]() ![]() ![]() THANK YOU GUYS!!! 14 January 2009 (1am plus): Another birthday surprise by Boss in my room... this time round was REAL. With OG and hall peeps, plus Clement and Sujin at my block and some hiding in my room. 15 January 2009: Mass Birthday Celebration with Teekayspringtamphaimun + Shiyi and Boss came along as well. Thank you for all the prezzies peeps!! And Boss!! Everyone approves of you!!! You must be very happy!!! =) 18 January 2009: I can't believed he actually DABAO Swensen's Ice-cream back for me and Jean. =) We were surprised! I just want to say... Thank you Mr. Tan Chian Shieh for all the things that you have done for me during my birthday and till today. Thank you so so much... You're one guy whom have truly impressed me and made me feel that I'm really loved. Really really loved. I love you... I Love tickling you early in the morning especially! <3 |
|
|




